OUR PROTOCOL WHILE WE ARE UNDER A COVID-19 ATMOSPHERE:
We are happy to announce that our front door is now unlocked to the public. You are welcome to enter the lobby as needed for appointments or medication/food pick ups through the south entrance by the dojo. We will continue to have masks available for use if you’d prefer to remain masked while inside.
Safety Protocol (as of 3/18/23):
If you would like to remain curbside:
- Remain in your vehicle and call the clinic at (608) 829-0055. Depending on the purpose of your visit, we can take patient history over the phone before bringing your pet inside, or we can get you checked out over the phone for medications or food.
Regarding wearing masks inside:
- Mask wearing is encouraged for the safety of both our staff and clients, however, it is up to your personal preference whether or not you would like to wear a mask inside.
- Feel free to continue wearing a mask if that is your preference. Staff working with you will do their best to accommodate your wishes and wear their own masks if they see you wearing one.
- If you are unwell, please wear a mask for the safety of our clients and our staff. Our ability to meet your expectations and provide exceptional health care for your pet is diminished when our staff has to stay home sick.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, please remain in your vehicle for curbside service in order to prevent exposing this to any of our staff.