OUR PROTOCOL WHILE WE ARE UNDER A COVID-19 ATMOSPHERE:
We are happy to announce that as our staff become vaccinated we will begin having in clinic appointments. If you’d prefer an in clinic appointment please inquire when scheduling your appointment. Pet food pick-ups, prescription pick-ups and lab sample drop offs will remain curbside until further notice.
Appointment Safety Protocol (as of 5/26/21):
1. Call to notify us of your arrival. Patient history will be taken over the phone or verified if you’ve sent it in advance via email (recommended). COVID screening questions will also be asked.
2. A staff member will escort you into the clinic through the front door. A maximum of two people per appointment will be allowed into the clinic. We will take your temperature upon entry and ask that you please follow these simple guidelines while in the clinic:
- Wear a mask – per CDC guidelines, handkerchiefs and gaiters are not acceptable masks. We can provide a mask if you are in need of one. Please keep both your nose and mouth covered at all times. Although the Dane County mask mandate is set to expire on March 1 of 2022, Sauk Point Veterinary Clinic will continue to implement a mask policy in order to protect the health of both our staff and our clients. We appreciate your understanding.
- Maintain 6 foot social distancing
- Use hand sanitizer when entering
- Do not eat or drink while in the clinic
3. Remain in the exam room during your appointment and for payment. A staff member will take payment in the exam room at the end of the appointment.
4. Exit the clinic via the doors closest to the library. A staff member will escort you out following your appointment.
***If you would like to stay in your vehicle, curb side transfer of your pets for their appointments is still available. Feel free to request this when scheduling your appointment.***